Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A New Begining

Since my favorite topic on my personal blog happens to be hairdye, I thought I'd start a blog just for the topic to save me some blog space (since I use a lot of it.)

I've been dying my hair unnatural colors since the summer before my senior year of high school, where I went Atomic Pink by Special Effects. I've been hooked ever since.

I have to agree with whoever said "How many times can you dye your hair reds and browns before they all look the same?" I've dyed my hair virtually every boxed shade of red imaginable, blacks, blonds and even a few browns when the occasion arose, but I'm always left wanting a little more. A splash of something SPECIAL.

Along with talking about hair dyes, reviewing what I've tried, making the impossible chronological blog with every color and 'unique' hair cut I've had since high school, I'll also be explaining how I manage to dye my hair a new color every other month and bleach the hell out of it without making it fall out.

I hope this catches your interest.

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments? questions? I'd love to hear them. <3